Updated by Aaron Nam
How to upload a recorded video to Ollie
- Navigate to your channel page on the website and create a new event.
- Once you've gone through all of the steps, select the option "Using another camera or upload a video".
- Press "Create stream" and select "Upload a video".
- Optionally give your stream a name and select the start date for when the video occurred. Then drag and drop the video file. Any video file format is supported (mp4, mov, etc).
- Press "Upload" and wait for the video to complete uploading and processing. For an hour long video you can expect this process to take anywhere from 1 minute to 20 minutes depending on your internet connection.
- Once you see the thumbnail for your video appear, you are done and can watch your stream on Ollie!